Benefits of heavy bag workouts
- enhance aerobic fitness, core stability, coordination, power, stamina, and endurance.
- improve upper-body strength and strengthen bones and ligaments.
- enhance boxing technique.
- improve self-esteem, confidence, and body image.
- increase self-defense skills.
- reduce anxiety and stress.
How to Choose
Heavy bags can weigh between 70 and 150 pounds and are usually cloth filled. They are most useful for kicking and punching. Keep in mind, though, that they have less mobility than other bags. That means you won’t have to reposition it between hits, but obviously that also makes heavy bags more stationary and less convenient. It’s important that you also check to make sure your ceiling can handle the bag’s weight before installing.
OCTAGON – Punching Bag
- Professional punching bag for optimal resistance to regular training
- Comes complete with steel hanging chain and swivel and a bottom steel D-ring for securing to the floor, if desired
- Suitable for martial arts training.
- It lets you work on aspects of your technique such as distance, footwork and speed.
- An unbelievable heavy bag that will deliver winning results!
- The bag can be filled to different levels
#Punching Bag Heavy Bag ALMIGHTY BARE KNUCKLE BELATOR brad CHAMPIONSHIP clair COMBAT derbyshire DUCZMAL fcc fight FIGHTING FURIOZA GROMDA KICKBOXING KNUCKLE KSW LEEDS lopez MATEUSZ mma MMA JASON RADCLIFFE MOVIE OCTAGON PAROBIEC pickett PPV SHOP SKY PPV BOXING PRO TONY MONTANA BANGE SPORT tyler TYLESZANSILEODWAGI ŁUKASZ